There were lots of little shops and historical sites to see. It was super relaxing and fun!
We went on a 3 hour kayak trip. . .unfortunately it was off season so we did not get to see much wild life. Only the seals below, some bald eagles, starfish and jelly fish. I will have to come again during peak season so I can see the whales.
On our last day we circled the island and found this lighthouse. It would have made a perfect ending to this fabulous trip, except while we were here I received a call from Brent's school and found out he was knocked out at school and had a concussion. Needless to say it was a stressful end to a wonderfully relaxing trip. Brent is ok, he had to stay the night in the hospital, but that seemed to be the worst of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment