Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Brent's first day of Kindergarten. He had his Spiderman backpack from G-ma Wahlquist and his matching Spiderman lunch bag from G-ma Harris, he was set! He was SOOOOOOOOOO excited. He said he liked his teacher and he was most excited about the bus, recess and lunch.


Toby seems to not want Brent to go without him:)


Anna also started a new daycare today. We decided to move her to a center closer to where I work.

She got a new Hello Kitty lunch bag and as you can see she was very excited about it and going to her new school.

It was a very stressful day for me, making sure everyone had what they needed and worrying the whole day whether or not the kids would do ok with everything being new and being separated from each other. But it seems that the day was successful and the kids had a lot of fun. . .though they were very excited to see each other again at the end of the day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that it all went well :-D Too funny how excited Brent was to ride the bus. I'm sure that will change in years to come. Carolyn is very excited to ride the bus someday too. Both Brent and Anna look sooooo cute. I especially like Anna's Hello Kitty backpack :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so fun! Brin will start school in a couple weeks:) Should be exciting. You're kids are so cute...wish we could visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Ellisa your little fam is so cute. And talk about a Harris little girl. This is fabulous. I hope you are still moisturizing your lips.

    ReplyDelete