So this weekend I am throwing Brent and Anna "friend" Birthday Parties. Brent's was last night and was a Star Wars sleep over. As a party favor I made some light sabers for the boys. . .I was pretty happy with how they turned out so here is a picture.
Brent's friends Malachi, Brenner and Jaz where all able to come and celebrate with us. Below are some pictures highlighting the fun we had. . .
Malachi got him an Anakin Star Wars figure. .. one of Brent's favorite Star Wars characters! You can also see both of them sporting their Star Wars T-shirts. . .too cute!

We had pizza, fruit drinks and cupcakes with a table cloth you could color on.
Jaz got Brent this cool foam bullet gun. . .a very popular gift at the party!
Brenner got Brent Transformers, which is becoming a new favorite for Brent and it was exactly what he had been asking for, and a pouch for school with some supplies.
They had some fun pretend fighting with their light sabers. . .Anna especially!
What a fun mom you are!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are a fun mom!! I especially like the idea of a table cloth that you can color on, and I'm totally going to use it sometime :-D. Those light sabers turned out really well too. You throw an awesome birthday party. Lucky Brent!
ReplyDelete